Welcome!





Hi, I'm Mandy McEwen, Founder and President at Mod Girl Marketing and Author/Blogger at 8 Ways in 8 Days.
I am a full time online marketer, business owner, and digital marketing consultant. I love SEO and content marketing. On this blog you'll find some of my recent blog posts and press releases.

To view my early years bio click here and to view my professional bio click here.

Thanks for visiting!





Thursday, August 13, 2015

Top 8 Practices B2B Content Marketers Use to Be Successful


Clients often ask me, How in the world did you find your team of writers? Mod Girl Marketing has had the same solid, effective gang of content marketers for the better part of a decade. In this industry, that achievement is a nugget of pure gold! Bloggers may be a dime a dozen these days, but finding true masters of the writing craft who also know a thing or two about marketing is quite another matter entirely. Truth be told, in the early months of founding my company, it took a lot of sorting, weeding and prospecting to find the right partners. What ultimately worked for me was looking for self-motivated people with entrepreneurial spirits who worked for themselves and had degrees in professional fields like business, marketing, teaching or journalism. They were people with a passion and a natural intellectual curiosity. They read the news every day. They had spent some time out there, working hands-on in the niches they specialized in, be it healthcare, technology, finance, real e
http://bit.ly/1JfO2Mb

No comments:

Post a Comment