Welcome!





Hi, I'm Mandy McEwen, Founder and President at Mod Girl Marketing and Author/Blogger at 8 Ways in 8 Days.
I am a full time online marketer, business owner, and digital marketing consultant. I love SEO and content marketing. On this blog you'll find some of my recent blog posts and press releases.

To view my early years bio click here and to view my professional bio click here.

Thanks for visiting!





Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mandy Mcewen Shares 8 Ways Businesses Can Use Social Media to Promote Content


San Diego, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2014 -- With the number of social media apps proliferating each year, it can be difficult for any business to know how to best use the various social media platforms to promote their content. A new blog post by digital marketing expert Mandy McEwen, Founder and CEO of Mod Girl Marketing, outlines eight tips for businesses that can help them use social media to share their website content and blog posts with their target markets. Content is central to most business online marketing strategies these days. McEwen explains how to make sure that content is actually seen by audiences. “A business can promote any content they are distributing digitally -- press releases, SlideShare presentations, blog posts, infographics, videos and more – using the methods I explain in my blog post,” McEwen said. “Social sharing is a crucial way to expand ones reach. If it s not being shared on social media, it isn t getting seen by the masses.” Read the post “
http://bit.ly/1km6iRh

No comments:

Post a Comment